14 October 2014
Telephone based support management system for your Business
Bangalore, India, Oct 14, 2014 -Everyone agrees that customers are the lifeline of any business and all support related requests from customers must be handled efficiently and timely to keep customers happy and open up new opportunities to upsell and cross sell to the customers. Yet most business enterprises continue to depend on manual systems while managing incoming support requests.
MCube cloud telephony integrated Automated Support Management System (www.mcube.com), enables businesses to automatically greet, route and track all incoming support inquiries 24x7 and does away with all limitations associated with a manual support management system.
Perfect for any business with support related calls
Today 70% of support queries happen over the phone, this makes it important for business of any size to ensure the support calls are attended to on time and no support call goes unanswered. Further it is important for the business to automatically create a support ticket, take the support call all the way to closure and keep the customer informed. To grow the business there is nothing like a happy customer. MCube cloud telephony integrated Automated Support Management system is the answer to this.
Requiring no hardware or software installation at the customer site, MCube Automated Support Management System is perfect for a business of any size or type, enabling two way communication between the organization and its customers and helping the employees remain connected at all times, irrespective of their location. The solution provides a single point of contact for all customer support inquiries and routes them to a support executive irrespective of their location, enabling them to take a support request all the way to closure, irrespective of where the support request was generated from.
With MCube Automated Support Management System all incoming inquiries are routed to the designated executives automatically, wherever they may be, on their mobile phones. When one executive is busy, callers are automatically re-routed to other available executives. The system also maintains an automatic log of all incoming support inquiries, generates support tickets and keeps the customer informed as the state of the ticket changes in the system.
Who should ideally deploy MCube Support
Designed to serve the requirements of any service intensive business, MCube Support Management Solution can be deployed by businesses who
- Receive lot of support calls, everyday of the week and even beyond office hours including support queries generated from web enquiry form and other sources.
- Employ a mobile workforce that needs to stay connected with their customers all the time.
- Where customers require extensive post sale support by qualified employees
- Want to automate and track support tasks at an affordable price.
Cost and Availability
- Companies can implement MCube Support Management Solution on a subscription basis and billing options are available for annual, half yearly.
- Requiring no onsite hardware or software deployment, MCube can be deployed by customers on-demand and within 24 hours
- To buy, customers can request for a customized quote by visiting www.mcube.com/buy.php
When you buy MCube Support Management System, you get
- A 10 digit mobile or toll free number configured as a support number that can be advertised on all support and business communications
- An pre-recorded IVRS that greets every caller tirelessly, 24x7
- A recording facility that captures all voice call details and allows business owners to review, in real time, what transpired during a call
- Support Management module with ability to generate ticket numbers, keep support executives, management and clients informed by SMS and Email. SMS Package purchase is required.
- Web access to track and manage all support queries in real time
MCube is already hugely popular
MCube is already deployed across many market verticals including Real Estate, Educational Institution, Online Matrimony, Retail, IT, FMCG sectors.
“By automating the support management infrastructure, business owners can focus on other business development and management activities knowing that no support request will ever be missed”, said Sundeep Misra, CEO, VMC Technologies, in addition, “It also improves the ability to measure employee productivity, track every support request and keep customers informed in real-time.” he added.
About VMC Technologies
VMC Technologies is an emerging technology solution provider for service intensive businesses, provides MCube a full featured Cloud Telephony solution that is available to customer on demand as Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. With thousands of customer installations, MCube cloud telephony solution is widely deployed for helpline, campaign ROI, lead management and support management applications by sales, support, online, social and public organizations. Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Noida, Mumbai, Pune and presence in Lucknow, MP, Chennai. For more information visit www.mcube.com