Customers complain only when something they expected to work, didn’t. And when they complain it’s your responsibility to fix the problem. How you communicate with your customers, how you accept responsibility, and how you make things right is what people remember.
Modern day businesses usually offer multiple communication channels for customer support like live chat, telephony, carry-in, onsite, remote diagnostics etc. While the intent is always positive, it is in the execution that most companies falter as not every business can integrate expensive CRM solutions that allow customer service executives to view customer complaint history irrespective of which communication channel they used.
With more than 75% customers still preferring voice based support, queuing them up on a contact centre is not a viable option and will likely upset the customer more. Instead enabling access to information and customer self-service is a much better way to service a customer.
With MCube cloud telephony based support management solution, you can easily
- Preload your database with the customer contacts and fill in their key attributes including preferred channels for support
- Capture customer support query automatically into one integrated system irrespective of the channel used by the customer
- By making available customer data even as the support call arrives you can offer a personalized service that makes customer very happy
- Distribute support queries automatically to those best qualified to resolve them, either inside or outside the organization
- Record every customer call and through sharing of customer feedback, about product capabilities and limitations, convert problems into solutions
- Energize your support staff by providing them detailed customer history and his past customer calls
- Tag each support ticket with bits of interesting information that will help your support executive to resolve the complaint faster.
- Increased Productivity - You will not lose or waste a single opportunity to service a customer complaint.
- Extended Hours of Service - You can remain open for customer service 24x7, recording and routing all incoming customer support queries.
- Personalized Customized Service - All your incoming support queries, irrespective of which channels they arrive from, will get captured into the system first and then routed to those who can address the complaint quickly, professionally and efficiently.
- Reduced Costs - You no longer have to pay for specialized and expensive IT resources needed to implement, train and manage a full blown CRM.
- Fits your budget - There are no costly setups or maintenance costs, no expensive hardware or software to install. You can easily afford one for your business, right away.